Welcome to the THIRD INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL - COMPETITION “YOUNG BALLET OF EUROPE”
International Social Project of festivals and competitions of culture, art, science and education "Sofia-Rus" and the Palace of Culture A.M Dobrynina - Municipal Autonomous Institution of the City of Yaroslavl are pleased to present you THE THIRD INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL - COMPETITION “YOUNG BALLET OF EUROPE”!
Application for participation. Download.
International Social Project of festivals and competitions of culture, art, science and education "Sofia-Rus".
Palace of Culture A.M Dobrynina - Municipal Autonomous Institution of the City of Yaroslavl www.dkdobrynina.ru
Venue of the festival
Yaroslavl, Palace of Culture Dobrynina, Lenin Avenue, 24-A
Dates of the competition-festival
April 21-26, 2020
The goals and objectives of the competition-festival
- The main goal of the festival-contest is to identify, popularize and demonstrate the most impressive examples of creativity, to foster taste and love of dance and professional performance. Tasks of the competition- festival:
- development, support and popularization of the creative potential of children and youth;
- professional development, exchange of experience;
- association of children and youth from different countries and cities.
- Creative children and youth groups of different ages, as well as individual performers of the choreographic genre from Russia and countries near and far abroad are invited to participate in the competition. The competition is open and accessible for each participant without age restrictions.
- Students of the professional choreographic academies and ballet dancers are evaluated separately.
- Each team has the right to participate in several categories. The soloist has the right to perform more than one variation. Each performance is evaluated separately.
- Performances are allowed to use stage costumes and accessories.
- Classical and neoclassical dance
- Character dance (folk stage and folklore)
- Modern dance (modern jazz and contamporary)
- Free dance uniform
- small group (3-7 people)
- group (8 or more people)
Age categories of participants:
- 1 age category: 5-6 years old
- 2 age category: 7-8 years old
- 3 age category: 9-10 years old
- 4 age category: 11-12 years old
- 5 age category: 13-15 years old
- 6 age category: 16 years and older
- solo - maximum 2 minutes 30 seconds;
- duet - maximum 3.00 min.;
- Pas de deux - up to 12 minutes;
- small group - maximum 4.00 min .;
- group - maximum 4 minutes 30 seconds.
Evaluation Criteria (maximum score 10 points)
- clean and technical execution
- artistry and musicality
- composition integrity and technical complexity
- general viev
Stage size :
- 11m x 12 m
Requirements for participants
- Participants are required to follow the order of performances and rehearsals.
Phonograms of numbers should be recorded in mp3 format on a USB stick (with them) and previously sent to email@example.com with an application form.
Rules of work of the organizing committee and the jury
- makes decisions on the structure of the Jury;
- coordinate the work of the Jury during the Competition;
- determines the order of rehearsals and performances of the contestants;
- performs other functions in accordance with this Regulation on the competition-festival.
- Svetlana Morozova - author and leader of the International Social Project of festivals-contests of culture, art and education “Sofia-Rus” (Russia), principal of “Morozko” School (Moscow)
- Ekaterina Dalskaya - soloist of the Bolshoi Theater-Grigorovich Ballet, artistic director of the competition-festival Young Ballet of Europe (Russia).
- MaurizioTamelini - soloist of the La Scala theater, member of the jury of international choreographic competitions (Italy).
- Lyubov Filippova - soloist of the Bolshoi Theater, Senior Lecturer of Department of Classical Choreography, Choreographic Department, Moscow State Institute of Cinematography.
- Tatyana Penkova – teacher of the highest qualification category, the winner of All-Russian competition in the nomination "Best teacher of Russian art schools", head of the studio "Your Success" (Kursk, Russia).
- Dario Byuzo - artistic director of "Koreos Ballet" .The main representative of the national and international association of academic dance in the Sicily region, director of international ballet competitions (Italy).
- Caterina Calvino Prina - founder and principal of the AUB Milan Ballet Academy. Founder of the Vaganova CIBU training program for teachers of Italian ballet schools.
- Egor Schepachev - laureate of international ballet competitions, ballet dancer and choreographer. Artistic director and teacher at the AUB Milan Ballet Academy.
- Laura diSeny - leading soloist of the Roman Opera House (Italy). The teacher of the ballet school “GiovanniPaolo II” under the direction of Alessandra Celentano.
- evaluates the performances of participants according to a 10-point system, taking into account the following criteria: cleanliness and technicality of performance, musicality and artistry, integrity of the composition and technical complexity, general appearance;
- The decision of the jury is final and not the subject to change.
Prizes and awards of the festival-contest:
- The results of the competition and awards are summarized in nominations taking into account age categories and provide for the awarding of the title of winner of the Grand Prix, laureates of I, II, III degrees in each category and nomination, as well as diploma winners and participants with the presentation of diplomas.
- The soloist with the highest number of points is awarded with free or preferential participation (with accommodation) in international choreographic festivals in Russia, Europe and America.
- The Grand Prix is awarded to the best team or individual participant by decision of the Jury.
- Winners and Grand Prix winners are invited to participate in the Program “Days of Russian Culture in Europe”.
- Soloists and creative groups that are invited to participate in the competition-festival , cover the expenses for accommodation, meals and registration fee of the competition. The round-trip road by soloists and creative teams is carried out independently.
The package of the participant includes:
- accommodation from April 21 to April 27 (6 days and 6 nights);
- 3 meals a day;
- sightseeing tour of Yaroslavl - the capital of the Golden Ring of Russia;
- one competitive performance in the category “group”;
- participation in a master class with teachers and soloists from Italy and Russia;
- ticket for the grand opening of the choreographic competition-festival “Young Ballet of Europe” 2020 and one-act ballet to the music of Joseph Bayer “Puppet Fairy”;
- ticket for the rewarding process for the participants of the Young European Ballet choreographic competition-festival and the performance-ballet to the music of Sergei Prokofiev Cinderella with the participation of ballet schools in Russia and Europe, accompanied by the “Accademiadell'Arco” Chamber Orchestra - Poland (as part of the orchestra - Students and graduates of the Academy of Music, participants of international competitions), the artistic director of the orchestra is Pavel Radzinsky, professor of the Felix Novoveisky Academy of Music in Bydgoszcz (Poland).
The accompanying person package includes:
- accommodation from April 21 to April 27 (6 days and 6 nights);
- 3 meals a day;
- a sightseeing tour of Yaroslavl - the capital of the Golden Ring of Russia;
- Ticket for competition viewing;
- ticket for the ticket to the grand opening of the choreographic competition-festival “Young Ballet of Europe” 2020 and a one-act ballet to the music of Josef Bayer “Puppet Fairy”;
- a ticket to the rewarding procedure for the participants of the choreographic competition-festival “Young Ballet of Europe” and a performance-ballet to the music of Sergei Prokofiev “Cinderella” with the participation of ballet schools in Russia and Europe, in the musical accompaniment of the Accademiadell'Arco Chamber Orchestra is Poland (the orchestra includes students and graduates of the Academy of Music, participants in international competitions), the orchestra's artistic director is Pavel Radzinsky, professor of the Felix Novoveisky Academy of Music in Bydgoszcz (Poland).
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the coordinators of the competition -festival by phone:
- +7-926-107-89-98, +7-916-339-41-17 - Olga Belyakova
- +7-903-175-07-32 - Yana Kulikova
- +7-916-434-53-15 – Vera Belyakova
For creative questions you can contact with the head of the competition - festival Ekaterina Dalskaya by email. mail email@example.com or by Whatsapp +39 366 4242454.
Press about us.
Film about our project.